**STEPS TO ENROLLING IN SUMMER RUNNING CAMP**
- Read and understand the NMUSD Guidelines and the Health and Safety Protocols below.
- DOWNLOAD, complete and sign the NMUSD Athletics Reopening Parent/Guardian Notification Letter.
- EMAIL the signed Notification Letter to SeaKingRunners@gmail.com.
- REGISTER for Summer Running Camp.
COMPLETE steps 1 – 4 by NOON the day before you will start attending camp.
- Athletes who fail to comply with social distancing and face-covering guidelines will not be permitted to participate.
- Only athletes may come to practice and all parents/guardians must remain inside their vehicles while dropping off and picking up students.
- All athletes/coaches will wear face coverings at all times. (Athletes can remove them during the run)
- Athletes will be screened daily upon arrival. The screening will consist of a health survey and temperature will be taken.
- Athletes with a temperature of less than 100.4 and no other COVID-19 symptoms will be cleared to participate in the program for the day.
- Athletes with a temperature of 100.4 or higher or symptoms of COVID-19 will be sent home and not allowed to participate in programs for 14 days or until clearance from a medical doctor is received.
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS – developing daily
- Runners should maintain at least 6 feet of distancing between individuals, no grouping (i.e. starts and finishes).
- There should be no shared athletic equipment (towels, clothing, shoes, or sportsspecific equipment) between students.
- Athletes should wear their own appropriate workout clothing (do not share clothing). Individual clothing/towels should be washed and cleaned after every
- Physical contact such as high-fives, fist/chest bumps, and hugs should not be allowed.
- All athletes must bring their own water bottle. Water bottles must not be shared. Food should not be shared.
- Coaches to wear cloth face coverings except while physically participating in workouts.